This fast growing, plant produces highly aromatic stems, flowers and seeds. Every part of the plant is edible and has a use. That may be why this plant is so popular.
How to Grow Dill Bouquet
- Latin Name: Anethum graveolens
- Days to Maturity: (Leaf Harvest) 40- 50 (Seeds) 80- 100
- Hardiness Zone: All
- Soil: Ph 5.5- 6.5
- Temperature: Cooler
- Light Preference: Full sun
- Depth: 1/4"
- Plant Space: 4"
- Row Spacing: 18"
- Pests/disease: Downy and Powdery Mildew
- Seed Count:
- 1 oz- Approximately 25,000 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 100,000 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 400,000 Seeds
Harvest foliage as soon as the plant has become established. Seeds should be harvested just as they begin to turn a light golden brown.