Turk's Turban is a uniquely shaped orange, green and white gourd which are on average 3 to 5 pounds each. Each plant will produce 2 to 3 fruit. A great fall decoration.
How to Grow Turk's Turban Gourds
- Latin Name: Cucurbita maxima
- Days to Maturity: 100
- Hardiness Zone: 3-12
- Soil ph: 6.0 to 7.0
- Temperature: Warmer
- Light Preference: Full sun or partial shade
- Depth: 1/4"
- Plant Space: 6'
- Row Spacing: 8'
- Pests/disease: Cucumber beetles, Squash bugs, Vine borers/ Mildew
- Seed Count:
- 1 oz- Approximately 112 Seeds
- 4 oz- Approximately 450 Seeds
- 1 lb- Approximately 1,800 Seeds