Rainbow Swiss Chard Blend is a mixture of multiple lively colored Swiss Chard varieties including red, yellow and pink. It is mildly bitter and often compared to spinach.
How to Grow Rainbow Blend Swiss Chard
- Latin Name: Beta vulgaris
- Days to Maturity: 60
- Hardiness Zone: 3- 12
- Soil ph: 6.0 to 6.4
- Temperature: Warmer
- Light Preference: Full sun or partial shade
- Depth: ¼"
- Plant Space: 24"
- Row Spacing: 18"
- Pests/disease: Aphids, slugs
- Seed Count:
- 1 oz- Approximately 930 Seeds
- 4 oz- Approximately 3,720 Seeds
- 1 lb- Approximately 14,880 Seeds
You may harvest the leaves around 25 days for baby leaves or for mature greens begin harvesting closer to 50 days or as they reach the desired size. If you choose to harvest the entire plant be sure to cut about an inch above the base to ensure continued growth and future harvests.