Coriander is an herb often called cilantro. The entire plant from root and seed to the leaves is edible. Each part of the plant has its own unique flavor.
How to Grow Coriander
- Latin Name: Coriandrum sativum
- Days to Maturity: (Leaf Harvest) 50- 60 (Seeds) 90- 110
- Hardiness Zone: 3- 11
- Soil: Rich
- Temperature: Cooler
- Light Preference: Sun
- Depth: 1/4"
- Plant Space: 1"
- Row Spacing: 18"
- Pests/disease: Thrips, Aphids and Whiteflies, Fusarium wilt, Powdery mildew, and Stem rot
- Seed Count:
- 1 oz - Approximately 2,000 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 8,000 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 32,000 Seeds