The Burpless Bush Slicer is perfect for slicing with its small seed cavity and smooth, dark green skin!
How to Grow Burpless Cucumbers
- Latin Name: Cucumis sativus
- Days to Maturity: 50- 60
- Hardiness Zone: 3- 9
- Soil: Ph 7
- Temperature: Warmer
- Light Preference: Full sun
- Depth: 1/2"
- Plant Space: 12"
- Row Space: 6"
- Pests/disease: Cucumber Mosaic Virus, Powdery Mildew, Scab
- Seed Count:
- 1 oz- Approximately 750 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 4,000 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 12,000 Seeds
The Burpless Bush Slicer is perfect for slicing with its small seed cavity and smooth skin!