Cocozelle produces a tender dark green summer squash with light green stripes running the length of it.
How to Grow Cocozelle Squash
- Latin Name: Cucurbita pepo
- Days to Maturity: 55
- Hardiness Zone: 3- 12
- Soil ph: 5.6 to 7
- Temperature: Warm
- Light Preference: Full sun
- Depth: 1"
- Plant Spacing: 36"
- Row Spacing: 3'
- Pests/Diseases: Powdery Mildew and Mosaic virus resistant
- Seed Count:
- 1 oz.- Approximately 240 Seeds
- 4 oz.- Approximately 960 Seeds
- 1 lb.- Approximately 3,950 Seeds
Cocozelle squash can reach 12 inches. They retain their tenderness and flavor even at such a large size.