Double curled Parsley makes an attractive garnish due to its dark green color and finely curled leaves. This dense, compact plant makes a good addition to any garden.
How to Grow Double Curled Parsley
- Latin Name: Petroselinum crispum
- Days to Maturity: 45- 55
- Hardiness Zone: 4- 9
- Soil: ph 5.5- 6.7, Moist, 70+ degrees
- Temperature: Warmer, Frost tolerant
- Light Preference: Full sun or partial shade
- Depth: 1/4"
- Plant Space: 6"
- Row Spacing: 12"
- Pests/disease: Aphids, Carrot Root Flies, Powdery Mildew, Rust, Blight, Cutworms, Parsley and Army worm
- Seed Count:
- 1 oz.- Approximately 18,000 Seeds
- 4 oz.- Approximately 72,000 Seeds
- 1 lb.- Approximately 288,000 Seeds
Parsley needs consistent watering and rich soil. Once established you may harvest as needed. Do not harvest more than 1/3 of the plant at a time.