Jarrahdale produces a uniquely colored, grey- blue skinned pumpkin. This mildly sweet pumpkin weighs on average about 15 pounds. Jarrahdale's beautiful blue color makes them a great addition to your fall décor as well as your dinner plate.
How to Grow Jarrahdale Pumpkins
- Latin Name: Cucurbita
- Days to Maturity: 95- 100
- Hardiness Zone:
- Soil ph: 5.8 to 6.5
- Temperature: Warm
- Light Preference: Full sun
- Depth: 1"
- Plant Spacing: 6'
- Row Spacing: 24"-36"
- Pests/Diseases: Cucumber beetles, Squash bugs and vine borers/Powdery and Downy Mildew, Bacterial wilt and Phytophthora
- Seed Count:
- 1 oz.- Approximately 330 Seeds
- 4 oz.- Approximately 550 Seeds
- 1 lb.- Approximately 2,200 Seeds