Green Zebra produces tangy little tomatoes perfect for salads. Once these little green fruit reach 3 to 4 ounces and begin to get their yellow coloring to compliment the green, forming a zebra like striped pattern they are ready to harvest!
How to Grow Green Zebra Tomatoes
- Latin Name: Solanum lycopersicum
- Days to Maturity: 70-110
- Hardiness Zone: 2-11
- Temperature: Warm
- Light Preference: Full sun or partial shade
- Depth: 1/4"
- Plant Space: 2'
- Row Spacing: 2'-4'
- Pests/disease: Rot, Birds
- Seed Count:
- 1oz- Approximately 9,750 Seeds
- 4oz- Approximately 39,000 Seeds
- 1lb- Approximately 156,000 Seeds
Tomatoes require rich, loose soil and even watering. While vine ripened tomatoes will have the best flavor, all tomatoes should be harvested before the first frost, even the green ones as they will eventually ripen if kept indoors and out of the direct sun light.