This unique Parsley variety grows very thick and closely resembles that of moss hence the name. This variety is very flavorful and is great as a garnish or in salads. It is known for its pleasant aroma as well as its uniquely curled leaves.
How to Grow Moss Triple Curled Parsley
- Latin Name: Petroselinum crispum
- Days to Maturity: 70-80
- Hardiness Zone: 5-9
- Soil: Moist, fertile
- Temperature: Cool to warm
- Light Preference: Full sun or partial shade
- Depth: 1/4"
- Plant Space: 2"
- Row Spacing: 6"
- Pests/disease: Aphids
- Seed Count:
- 1oz- Approximately 14,300 seeds
- 4oz- Approximately 56,200 seeds
- 1lb- Approximately 227,800 seeds
This Parsely variety grows well in virtually any location or setting. To receive the best possible germination from the crop it is ideal to plant early spring or late summer. This variety does well as a border for other plants. Once the leaves begin to curl, usually occurring around the 70 day mark, the plant is ready to be harvested.