A small round purplish head approximately 5 to 7 inches in diameter. This frost tolerant cabbage takes 75 to 100 days to mature. Adds a delicious crunch as well as a lovely color to a variety of dishes.
How to Grow Red Acre Cabbage
- Latin Name: Brassica oleracea var. capitata
- Days to Maturity: 76-100
- Hardiness Zone: Frost tolerant
- Depth: 1/4"
- Plant Space: 3 seeds every 12- 24"
- Row Space: 24- 36"
- Pests/disease: Disease resistant
- Seeds Per Package:
- 4 oz - Approximately 27,000 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 108,000 Seeds