Table King is a high yielding winter squash with a dark green skin. This acorn shaped variety will produce up to 8 fruits per plant!
How to Grow Table King Squash
- Latin Name: Cucurbita pepo
- Days to Maturity: 75
- Hardiness Zone: All
- Soil ph: 6.0 to 6.8
- Temperature: Cooler
- Light Preference: Full Sun
- Depth: ½"
- Plant Spacing: 24"
- Pests/Diseases: Cucumber beetles, squash bugs, and vine borers/Powdery mildew, downy mildew, bacterial wilt, and phytophthora
- Seed Count:
- 1 oz.- Approximately 330 Seeds
- 4 oz.- Approximately 1,325 Seeds
- 1 lb.- Approximately 5,300 Seeds
Begin harvesting when the stems have started to dry out and the skin becomes tough. Be sure to harvest before the first frost.