Brandywine Yellow plants are an indeterminate variety tomato which produce a large, flavor packed tomato.
How to Grow Yellow Brandywine Tomato
- Latin Name: Solanum lycopersicum
- Days to Maturity: 75-80
- Hardiness Zone:
- Soil ph: 6.2 to 6.8
- Temperature: Warm
- Light Preference: Full sun or partial shade
- Depth: 1/4"
- Plant Space: 2'
- Row Spacing: 2'-4'
- Seed Count:
- 1 oz- Approximately 10,500 Seeds
- 4 oz- Approximately 42,000 Seeds
- 1 lb- Approximately 168,000 Seeds
Tomatoes require rich, loose soil and even watering. While vine ripened tomatoes will have the best flavor, all tomatoes should be harvested before the first frost, even the green ones as they will eventually ripen if kept indoors and out of the direct sun light.