A mix of sweet and earthy beets which takes 45 to 55 days to mature and can be prepared or stored using a variety of methods. Requires full sun and warmer weather to grow. Does not tolerate frost.
How to Grow Rainbow Blend Beets
- Latin Name: Brassica oleracea
- Days to Maturity: 45- 55
- Hardiness Zone: 3- 11
- Soil: Ph 6 to 7
- Temperature: Warmer (Does not tolerate frost)
- Light Preference: Full sun
- Depth: 1/2"
- Plant Space: 3"
- Row Space: 12" apart
- Seed Count:
- 1 oz - Approximately 18,000 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 72,000 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 288,000 Seeds
The Rainbow Blend contains a kaleidoscope of orange, purple, red, white and multi-colored beet varieties that will make any dish pop! This colorful variety not only produces the brightest colored beets, but also the tastiest. This blend is a great addition to any garden. Enjoy this beet blend in a salad, or roasted for a mouthwatering colorful plate.