An easy to grow, green leaf plant that produces sweet golden globes that are ready for harvest in 35 to 60 days. Extremely sweet and delicious.
How to Grow Golden Detroit Beets
- Latin Name: Betta vulgaris
- Days to Maturity: 35-60
- Growing Conditions:
- Hardiness Zone: 8-10
- Soil: Ph 6 to 7, loose, warm soil
- Temperature: Warmer
- Light Preference: Full sun required
- Depth: 1/2"
- Plant Space: 2"
- Row Space: 12"
- Pests/disease: Aphids & beet mosaic
- Seeds Per Package:
- 1 oz - Approximately 1,250 Seeds
- 4 oz - Approximately 5,000 Seeds
- 1 lb - Approximately 20,000 Seeds