Produces a mixture of popular lettuce varieties.
How to Grow All Lettuce Mix
- Latin Name: Lactuca sativa
- Days to Maturity: 35- 70
- Hardiness Zone: All
- Soil: Moist, well drained
- Temperature: Warmer
- Light Preference: Full sun or partial shade
- Depth: 1/8"
- Plant Space: 1"
- Row Spacing: 18"
- Pests/disease: aphids, earwigs, cutworms, and white mold
- Seed Count:
- 1 oz- Approximately 25,000 Seeds
- 4 oz- Approximately 100,000 Seeds
- 1 lb- Approximately 400,000 Seeds
Plant densely and keep well watered. Begin harvesting early for baby greens and allow some plants to continue maturing so that you end up with a nice variety of salad greens.