The Grey Zucchini plant produces grey green, speckled zucchini with a mildly sweet flavor.
How to Grow Grey Zucchini Squash
- Latin Name: Cucurbita pepo
- Days to Maturity: 45- 70
- Hardiness Zone: All
- Soil ph: 5.6 to 7.5
- Temperature: Warmer
- Light Preference: Full sun
- Depth: ½"
- Plant Spacing: 4'
- Row Spacing: 8'
- Pests/Diseases: Resistant to most pests and diseases
- Seed Count:
- 1 oz.- Approximately 200 Seeds
- 4 oz.- Approximately 800 Seeds
- 1 lb.- Approximately 3,200 Seeds
The Grey Zucchini variety is a high yielding, heat tolerant plant. Corn is a great companion plant as it tends to discourage diseases. Water at soil level. Harvest when squash reach 4 to 5 inches.