The Mesclun Mix produces: Arugula, Endive, Kale, Lettuces, Mustard, Spinach and Swiss Chard plants. A perfect variety of vegetable plants which can be harvested as both baby or mature greens depending on your personal needs.
How to Grow Mesclun Mix
- Latin Name: Lactuca sativa
- Days to Maturity: 35- 75
- Hardiness Zone: All
- Soil: Moist, well drained
- Temperature: Warmer
- Light Preference: Full sun or partial shade
- Depth: 1/8"
- Plant Space: 1"
- Row Spacing: 18"
- Pests/disease: Aphids, earwigs, cutworms, and white mold. Resistant to mosaic virus
- Seed Count:
- 1 oz.- Approximately 16,000 Seeds
- 4 oz.- Approximately 64,000 Seeds
- 1 lb.- Approximately 256,000 Seeds