This mild tasting, self blanching white cauliflower takes 60 to 70 days to mature and requires full sun and cooler temperatures.
How to Grow Snowball Cauliflower
- Latin Name: Brassica oleracea var. Botrytis
- Days to Maturity: 60- 70
- Hardiness Zone: ( Frost tolerant )
- Soil: 6.5- 6.8
- Temperature: Cooler
- Light Preference: Full sun
- Depth: 1/4"
- Plant Space: 24" apart
- Row Space: 30"
- Pests/disease: Aphid and root maggots
- Seed Count:
- 1oz - Approximately 8,000 seeds
- 4oz - Approximately 32,000 seeds
- 1lb - Approximately 128,000 seeds
Plant in rich soil and add a 3 inch layer of mulch. Plants should get approximately 1 to 2 inches of water a week and should not be allowed to dry out.